Who We Are:
Stylumia is one of its kind actionable intelligence platform using Artificial Intelligence, enabling fashion and lifestyle businesses to make informed decisions. The business impact areas are revenue, profit, working capital and consumer loyalty. We are a B2B SaaS business, powering fashion and lifestyle brands and retailers globally including the Fortune 100. We have won a few prestigious awards including Amazon AI Conclave award 2019 (Retail), Nasscom Emerge 50, YourStory Techsparks TECH30, Circular Change Maker award 2019 to name a few. We are also recognised by the United Nations and Fashion For Good for contributing to sustainability globally in the fashion & lifestyle industry.
About the Team:
The Data Science team is one of Stylumia’s important arms in ensuring we develop cutting edge prediction algorithms defining the future of fashion.
You will get to work with the best of data science minds including advisory from the world’s first 4x Kaggle grandmaster.
- As an NLP Intern, you get involved in work that really changes the world?
- What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion?
- Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice?
- What about all of these? If so, then Stylumia could be your next career challenge.
- Working with cutting edge technologies in Natural Language Processing and witnessing them play out in real-world applications.
Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
- The person must be enrolled in one of the following degree programs: B.Tech/MS/M.Tech/Ph.D. Preferably in the final semester of completion.
- Preferred degrees include Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Linguistics.
- Should have good hands-on experience in Python
- Must have a very strong problem-solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge.
- Must have a good sense of Linguistics
- Must be able to fluently write code using machine learning library – PyTorch.
- Students should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Workera certification is a plus for potential candidates.
At Stylumia, we believe in augmenting human intelligence in fashion and lifestyle retail for a better world. With relevant data and the right technology, people and businesses in fashion and lifestyle retail can solve hard problems and change the world for the better. In 2015-16, when we looked at the available technology and solutions, we saw fashion forecasting and demand planning are either subjective in nature. We saw these methods do not solve the fundamental challenge in fashion trend spotting, trend forecast and the business metrics of full-price sell-through continue to remain around the 50% mark creating over USD 750 billion/annum of wastage globally.
In pursuit of this mission, we are always looking for excellent team members to fulfill the vision of building these incredible and innovative products.