Who We Are:
Stylumia was founded by Ganesh Subramanian, Ex COO of Indian fashion e-commerce giant Myntra in December 2015, with a mission of reducing wastage in the fashion and lifestyle industry. Stylumia leverages machine learning to improve product assortments, optimise inventory management, and offers the most accurate consumer-driven fashion forecast in the industry.
Stylumia customers from the fashion and lifestyle industry range from the Fortune 100 list to small and medium brands and retailers. Stylumia serves them through their suite of proprietary solutions powered by machine learning-based prediction algorithms, computer vision and award-winning proprietary Demand-Science™. This is a radical approach compared to the supply-driven or intuitive fashion prediction and fashion forecasting systems available in the market globally. Most analyses focus on what is in the market already and is therefore flawed, being more an indicator of what was supplied and not what is selling well.
Stylumia’s customers have significant revenue growth, inventory reduction and increased profitability by 30-50% in under 12 months with 10x return on investment.
- Stylumia has been recognised as one of the six circular change-makers by United Nations, H&M Innovations and Intellicap for making a significant contribution to sustainability. Stylumia has thus far eliminated wastage of over 60 million garments by reducing guesswork.
- Stylumia is a part of the select few Intel AI Builders
- Stylumia has been chosen as one of the top 100 startups globally by Entrepreneurship World Cup 2020
- SAP.io, Berlin has chosen Stylumia to be one of the 7 start-ups globally for its first-ever data and analytics program in 2020
- Amazon AI Conclave- Retail: Winner 2019
- Your Story Tech Sparks: Winner 2019
- NASSCOM: Emerge 50 Winner 2019 (look for Stylumia on page 67)
- Top 25 Artificial Intelligence companies APAC 2017 by CIO Advisor.
- Business Of Fashion(BOF) recently covered our latest innovation, ImaGenie, one of its kind in the world of Design assistant. Checkout the article here.
- Stylumia wins the Aegis Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Artificial Intelligence-powered innovation for Retail.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Customer Success manager. We are a small team which means your contribution will be visible and add value to the overall success of the team. This is a 3 month probation period that could be converted into a full-time role based on an assessment of contribution.
For this position we are looking for an individual who loves to engage with an audience, create eye-catching content and is a great storyteller and communicator. Some of the major responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging content for our existing user base for our most popular product solution “Consumer Intelligence Tool” with some focus on other solutions as well.
- Weekly updates to the users in the areas of fashion trend insights, new product upgrades, additions on the tool, usage summaries and much more.
- Ability to self learn and improve the content week on week.
- Having freshness in the content created, should be focused on taking inspirations from the digital content being created by other B2C or B2B companies.
- Create engaging seasonal fashion trend reports.
- Has an eye for the latest trends in fashion & good analytical skills to support reports with numbers.
- Must have a creative approach to bring together art and science of fashion in seasonal reports.
- Should be well versed with email marketing tools and software like MailChimp or equivalent.
- Able to use Adobe packages and others for creating engaging content.
- Should be metric oriented and measure the performance of each campaign for improvement.
- Should be from a reputed institute.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with an open-mindedness to be involved in other areas of business as well.
- Should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
At Stylumia, we believe in augmenting human intelligence in fashion and lifestyle retail for a better world. With relevant data and the right technology, people and businesses in fashion and lifestyle retail can solve hard problems and change the world for the better.
In pursuit of this mission, we are always looking for excellent team members to fulfil the vision of building these incredible and innovative products.