Who We Are & What We Do:
- We are a Team of Creative Technologists and Design Thinkers.
- We leverage Machine Learning & AI in Our Mission of reducing wastage in the fashion and lifestyle industry.
- Stylumia’s customers have experienced increased revenue and profitability by 30-50% in under 12 months with a 10x return on investment.
- We have so far eliminated the wastage of over 60 million garments by reducing guesswork.
- And we march on.
How Is Life at Stylumia:
- We break All Rules.
- No rules. Flexible work culture.
- We believe in Meritocracy and Transparency.
- We are One Team. You Grow, With the Company.
- We Play Hard. We Live & Breathe Technology.
Be Part of an Award-Winning Workplace:
- One of the 7 start-ups globally for its first-ever data and analytics program in 2020, by SAP.io, Berlin
- Aegis Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Artificial Intelligence-powered innovation for Retail
- NASSCOM: Emerge 50 Winner 2019.
- Amazon AI Conclave- Retail: Winner 2019.
- YourStory TechSparks: Winner 2019.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Customer Success manager. We are a small team which means your contribution will be visible and add value to the overall success of the team. There is a 3 month probation period that could be converted into a full-time role based on the assessment of contribution.
- Having an eye for the latest trends in fashion, beauty & home & good analytical skills to understand how they will evolve to create an impact on the market.
- Having the ability to use data strategically, ask the right questions so as to come up with relevant high-value insights, growth opportunities and future strategies.
- Is able to support the analysis & reports with numbers.
- Creating engaging and relevant insights/content for our existing user base for our most popular product solution “Consumer Intelligence Tool” with some focus on other solutions as well, so our clients can capitalize on the business opportunities from the emerging shifts in demand.
- Weekly updates to the users in the areas of fashion trend insights, new product upgrades, additions on the tool, usage summaries and much more.
- Ability to self learn and improve the content week on week.
- Having freshness in the content created, should be focused on taking inspiration from the digital content being created by other B2C or B2B companies.
- Create engaging seasonal fashion trend reports.
- Must have a creative approach to bring together art and science of fashion in seasonal reports.
- Should have some experience with email marketing tools and software like MailChimp or equivalent.
- Able to use Adobe packages and others for creating engaging content.
- Should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel. (Pivot tables, graphs etc.)
- Should be good at written English.
- Should be metric oriented and measure the performance of each campaign for improvement.
- Should be from a reputed institute.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with an open-mindedness to be involved in other areas of business as well.
- Should have extensive trend and product knowledge, and articulate in translating the same visually and with words.
- Should be inquisitive and forward-thinking, ensuring delivery of the highest quality of research.
- Should have a product mindset. Should be able to bring as much automation to work as possible.
At Stylumia, we believe in augmenting human intelligence in fashion and lifestyle retail for a better world. With relevant data and the right technology, people and businesses in fashion and lifestyle retail can solve hard problems and change the world for the better. In 2015-16, when we looked at the available technology and solutions, we saw fashion forecasting and demand planning are either subjective in nature. We saw these methods do not solve the fundamental challenge in fashion trend spotting, trend forecast and the business metrics of full-price sell-through continue to remain around the 50% mark creating over USD 750 billion/annum of wastage globally.
In pursuit of this mission, we are always looking for excellent team members to fulfil the vision of building these incredible and innovative products.