Who We Are & What We Do:
- We are a Team of Creative Technologists and Design Thinkers.
- We leverage Machine Learning & AI in Our Mission of reducing wastage in the fashion and lifestyle industry.
- Stylumia’s customers have experienced increased revenue and profitability by 30-50% in under 12 months with a 10x return on investment.
- We have so far eliminated the wastage of over 60 million garments by reducing guesswork.
- And we march on.
How Is Life at Stylumia:
- We break All Rules.
- No rules. Flexible work culture.
- We believe in Meritocracy and Transparency.
- We are One Team. You Grow, With the Company.
- We Play Hard. We Live & Breathe Technology.
Be Part of an Award-Winning Workplace:
- One of the 7 start-ups globally for its first-ever data and analytics program in 2020, by SAP.io, Berlin
- Aegis Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Artificial Intelligence-powered innovation for Retail
- NASSCOM: Emerge 50 Winner 2019.
- Amazon AI Conclave- Retail: Winner 2019.
- YourStory TechSparks: Winner 2019.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Inside Sales Associate (2-3 years experience) with proven performance who will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy for Stylumia.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Initiate multi-level conversations with potential clients through phone and email outreach
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and follow up with thought-leading content
- Navigate through complex sales cycles with a clear focus on the goal
- Be hands-on with our suite of solutions and capable of handling product demos
- Handle partnerships and multi- geographical connects
- Prepare the lead nurturing pipeline and streamline our processes
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or sales role- basically capable of taking some super bold steps
- Proven record of risk-taking and an experimentative mindset
- Must not hesitate “farming” over “hunting” prospects
- Experience in customer success and implementation is a plus
- Retail…Fashion domain knowledge is definitely a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills- we believe in relationship building
- Time management and program orchestrating skills
The Ideal Candidate:
- Super tech-savvy
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proactive and a team player- Doesn’t hesitate to take one for the team
- Must be Empathetic and high EQ- Focuses on the “who” in front and not just the “what can I sell”
- Ready to take new challenges
- Quick to adapt to a variety of products
At Stylumia, we believe in augmenting human intelligence in fashion and lifestyle retail for a better world. With relevant data and the right technology, people and businesses in fashion and lifestyle retail can solve hard problems and change the world for the better. In 2015-16, when we looked at the available technology and solutions, we saw fashion forecasting and demand planning are either subjective in nature. We saw these methods do not solve the fundamental challenge in fashion trend spotting, trend forecast and the business metrics of full-price sell-through continue to remain around the 50% mark creating over USD 750 billion/annum of wastage globally.
In pursuit of this mission, we are always looking for excellent team members to fulfil the vision of building these incredible and innovative products.