Who We Are:
Stylumia was founded by Ganesh Subramanian, Ex COO of Indian fashion e-commerce giant Myntra in December 2015, with a mission of reducing wastage in the fashion and lifestyle industry. Stylumia leverages machine learning to improve product assortments, optimize inventory management, and offer the most accurate consumer-driven fashion forecast in the industry.
Stylumia customers from the fashion and lifestyle industry range from the Fortune 100 list to small and medium brands and retailers. Stylumia serves them through their suite of proprietary solutions powered by machine learning-based prediction algorithms, computer vision, and award-winning proprietary Demand Science™. This is a radical approach compared to the supply-driven or intuitive fashion prediction and fashion forecasting systems available in the market globally. Most analyses focus on what is in the market already and is therefore flawed, being more an indicator of what was supplied and not what is selling well.
Stylumia’s customers have significant revenue growth, inventory reduction, and increased profitability by 30-50% in under 12 months with 10x return on investment.
- Stylumia has been recognized as one of the six circular change-makers by the United Nations, H&M Innovations, and Intellicap for making a significant contribution to sustainability. Stylumia has thus far eliminated the wastage of over 60 million garments by reducing guesswork.
- Stylumia is a part of the select few Intel AI Builders
- Stylumia has been chosen as one of the top 100 startups globally by Entrepreneurship World Cup 2020
- SAP.io, Berlin has chosen Stylumia to be one of the 7 start-ups globally for its first-ever data and analytics program in 2020
- Amazon AI Conclave- Retail: Winner 2019
- Your Story Tech Sparks: Winner 2019
- NASSCOM: Emerge 50 Winner 2019 (look for Stylumia on page 67)
- Top 25 Artificial Intelligence companies APAC 2017 by CIO Advisor.
- Business Of Fashion(BOF) recently covered our latest innovation, ImaGenie, one of its kind in the world of Design assistant. Checkout the article here.
- Stylumia wins the Aegis Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Artificial Intelligence-powered innovation for Retail.
We are looking for a talented Design Intern who will be responsible for providing support for the Marketing Department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video, and others as assigned. The Design Intern will report to the Marketing Head and will assist with the development and design of Stylumia videos, graphics, gifs, logos, collateral event materials, and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. This is a 3 month probation period that could be converted into a full-time role based on an assessment of contribution.
Some of the major responsibilities will include:
- Prepare Graphics, Videos, and GIFs to coincide with social and blog posts.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete Tasks according to the deadline.
- Retouch and manipulate Graphics, Videos, and GIFs.
- Receive feedback from the Marketing Team and make necessary changes.
- Creation of various logos for products.
- Creation and updates to various sales collateral.
- Video and GIF-making & editing.
- Graphic Designing.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other relevant design tools.
- Strong working knowledge of Video making and editing tools.
- Team Player.
- Should be metric-oriented and measure the performance of each Graphic, Video & GIF for improvement.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good research ability.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
At Stylumia, we believe in augmenting human intelligence in fashion and lifestyle retail for a better world. With relevant data and the right technology, people and businesses in the fashion and lifestyle retail can solve hard problems and change the world for the better. In 2015-16, when we looked at the available technology and solutions, we saw fashion forecasting and demand planning are either subjective in nature. We saw these methods do not solve the fundamental challenge in fashion trend spotting, trend forecast and the business metrics of full-price sell-through continue to remain around the 50% mark creating over USD 750 billion/annum of wastage globally.
In pursuit of this mission, we are always looking for excellent team members to fulfill the vision of building these incredible and innovative products.