Who We Are:
Stylumia is one of its kind actionable intelligence platform using Artificial Intelligence, enabling fashion and lifestyle businesses to make informed decisions. The business impact areas are revenue, profit, working capital, and consumer loyalty. We are a B2B SaaS business, powering fashion and lifestyle brands and retailers globally including the Fortune 100.
We have won a few prestigious awards including the Amazon AI Conclave award 2019 (Retail), Nasscom Emerge 50, YourStory Techsparks TECH30, Circular Change Maker award 2019 to name a few. We are also recognized by the United Nations and Fashion For Good for contributing to sustainability globally in the fashion & lifestyle industry.
About the Team:
The Stylumia Datalake team is the backbone of all ML/AI Tools in our belt. The team is responsible for collecting massive amounts of data from fashion-related websites and placing them into our analytics data repository. Being at the root of it all we got to work with people from all over the world. From a small enterprise in India to a Multinational Corporation.
Role & Responsibilities:
At Stylumia data is at the core of everything we serve to our customers.
- Therefore you will be responsible for the maintenance and scaling of the data across various domains in E-Commerce.
- Automating all the repetitive tasks to get the best out of our time.
- Finding and Learning from the various domains in the Tech about how it comes together and works.
- Develop frameworks for automating and maintaining the constant flow of data from multiple sources.
- Maintaining and enhancing our custom scraping framework.
- Maintain Accuracy, Quality, and Speed of the data and ensure The best is available all the time.
- Thinking through First Principles (One of our core principles).
- Strong knowledge of Python.
- Good knowledge of web scraping and APIs.
- Good knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms.
- Must have a good sense of Linguistics.
- Linux shell command line doesn’t need to be a sysadmin but we expect you to be able to navigate yourself in your local machine and in a server box.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Scrapy.
- Good understanding of how the web works: requests, responses, user agents, proxies, HTTP protocol, robots.txt.
- Fundamental understanding of Git.
- Basic knowledge of databases such as Redis, MongoDB, or PostgreSQL.
- Having knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL will be a plus point.
- You have a deep interest and passion for technology.
- You love writing and owning entire projects and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage.
- You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment with various responsibilities.
At Stylumia, we believe in augmenting human intelligence in fashion and lifestyle retail for a better world. With relevant data and the right technology, people and businesses in the fashion and lifestyle retail can solve hard problems and change the world for the better. In 2015-16, when we looked at the available technology and solutions, we saw fashion forecasting and demand planning are either subjective in nature. We saw these methods do not solve the fundamental challenge in fashion trend spotting, trend forecast and the business metrics of full-price sell-through continue to remain around the 50% mark creating over USD 750 billion/annum of wastage globally.
In pursuit of this mission, we are always looking for excellent team members to fulfill the vision of building these incredible and innovative products.