Stylumia is an AI-powered Fashion Forecasting technology company enabling Fashion, Sports, Lifestyle & Home Brands and Retailers to predict product trends, predict demand, optimise price and promotions to grow revenue & profit and reduce capital employed. We are a B2B SaaS platform eliminating guesswork from product decisions in the Fashion, Sports, Lifestyle & Home Brands and Retailers globally to make the planet sustainable for the generations to come through Machine Learning, Computer Vision and proprietary prediction models. Stylumia has over 100 clients from medium size to fortune 100 companies.
Stylumia has been recognised as one of the six circular change-makers by United Nations, H&M Innovations and Intellicap for making a significant contribution to sustainability. Stylumia has thus far eliminated wastage of over 60 million garments by reducing guess-work.
- Top 25 Artificial Intelligence companies APAC 2017 by CIO Advisor.
Read more about our take on how AI and ML in fashion retail help grow revenue and profit while reducing ecological and economic wastage https://www.stylumia.ai/blog/
Here’s a podcast on AI trends in retail operations with the team at Capgemini
In this role, you will be working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and our Head of Marketing. We are a small team which means your contribution will be visible and add value to the team. This is a 3-month internship which could be converted into a full-time role based on the assessment of contribution.
- Assist in research, development and curation of content ideas aimed at more developed fashion markets of the western hemisphere, but which could also appeal to the Indian domestic fashion market.
- Create animated and annotated video content to convert published blogs and reports into short-format videos.
- Understanding of design principles
- Understanding of digital media channels and content distribution
- Highly organized and incredibly resourceful
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Classy and charming communication skills
- Advanced skills using MS Office and Adobe packages to create visually appealing content
- Strong writing skills with a focus on professional yet creative commentary
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks across projects
- Willingness and ability to learn new design and video editing software will be critical