Who We Are:
Stylumia was founded by Ganesh Subramanian, Ex COO of Indian fashion e-commerce giant Myntra in December 2015, with a mission of reducing wastage in the fashion and lifestyle industry. Stylumia leverages machine learning to improve product assortments, optimise inventory management, and offers the most accurate consumer-driven fashion forecast in the industry.
Stylumia customers from the fashion and lifestyle industry range from the Fortune 100 list to small and medium brands and retailers. Stylumia serves them through their suite of proprietary solutions powered by machine learning-based prediction algorithms, computer vision and award-winning proprietary Demand-Science™. This is a radical approach compared to the supply-driven or intuitive fashion prediction and fashion forecasting systems available in the market globally. Most analyses focus on what is in the market already and is therefore flawed, being more an indicator of what was supplied and not what is selling well.
Stylumia’s customers have significant revenue growth, inventory reduction and increased profitability by 30-50% in under 12 months with 10x return on investment.
- Stylumia has been recognised as one of the six circular change-makers by United Nations, H&M Innovations and Intellicap for making a significant contribution to sustainability. Stylumia has thus far eliminated wastage of over 60 million garments by reducing guesswork.
- Stylumia is a part of the select few Intel AI Builders
- Stylumia has been chosen as one of the top 100 startups globally by Entrepreneurship World Cup 2020
- SAP.io, Berlin has chosen Stylumia to be one of the 7 start-ups globally for its first-ever data and analytics program in 2020
- Amazon AI Conclave- Retail: Winner 2019
- Your Story Tech Sparks: Winner 2019
- NASSCOM: Emerge 50 Winner 2019 (look for Stylumia on page 67)
- Top 25 Artificial Intelligence companies APAC 2017 by CIO Advisor.
- Business Of Fashion(BOF) recently covered our latest innovation, ImaGenie, one of its kind in the world of Design assistant. Checkout the article here.
- Stylumia wins the Aegis Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Artificial Intelligence-powered innovation for Retail.
We are looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development Managers who will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy for key markets of India, Europe, Australia, Middle East.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Initiate multi-level conversations with potential clients through phone and email outreach
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and follow up with thought-leading content
- Navigate through complex sales cycles with a clear focus on the goal
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Be hands-on with our suite of solutions and capable of handling product demos
- Handle partnerships and multi- geographical connects
- Prepare the lead nurturing pipeline and streamline our processes
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or sales role- basically capable of taking some super bold steps
- Proven record of risk-taking and an experimentative mindset
- Must not hesitate “farming” over “hunting” prospects
- Experience in customer success and implementation is a plus
- Retail domain knowledge is definitely a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills- we believe in relationship building
- Time management and program orchestrating skills
The Ideal Candidate:
- Super tech-savvy
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proactive and a team player- Doesn’t hesitate to take one for the team
- Must be Empathetic and high EQ- Focuses on the “who” in front and not just the “what can I sell”
- Ready to take new challenges
- Quick to adapt to a variety of products
At Stylumia, we believe in augmenting human intelligence in fashion and lifestyle retail for a better world. With relevant data and the right technology, people and businesses in fashion and lifestyle retail can solve hard problems and change the world for the better.
In pursuit of this mission, we are always looking for excellent team members to fulfil the vision of building these incredible and innovative products.